CRM

zanninellizac

Come posso sapere chi guarda i video e quanto?

SOLVE

We create landing pages (lead magnets) in which we place a hubspot form, when one writes in this form he is redirected to a th automatically from hubspot and in this th there is a Vimeo video. I would like to track how much the lead sees the video (whether in percentage/minutes/seconds is the same) I want there to be various lists within hubspot (5% list with all the leads who have seen 5% of the video; 25% list of those who have seen at least 25%....etc) which contains all the percentages of the videos seen by the people who signed up to the Form previously. or I would like it to be written in the lead's profile what they saw of the video. I specify that by lead I mean the lead who signed up for the landing which then took him to the th where the video is located. I gave you a link above where there is the procedure for tracking (via Google Tag) how much of the vimeo video is seen... but I need to know who they are and how much of the video they watch.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
DianaGomez
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @zanninellizac

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

This is possible with Hubspot video hosting and you will be able to see exactly how much of the video each recipient watched! We have an article available that explains how you can access the information about video performance: Add videos to your HubSpot content, It provides a detailed guide on monitoring and tracking the performance of your videos. You can view these metrics on the content details page, in custom reports, and on contact timelines.

*Please note: video performance analytics are only available for HubSpot videos. External video files embedded with a URL or embed code won't generate analytics in HubSpot.

Hope this help,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
DianaGomez
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @zanninellizac

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

This is possible with Hubspot video hosting and you will be able to see exactly how much of the video each recipient watched! We have an article available that explains how you can access the information about video performance: Add videos to your HubSpot content, It provides a detailed guide on monitoring and tracking the performance of your videos. You can view these metrics on the content details page, in custom reports, and on contact timelines.

*Please note: video performance analytics are only available for HubSpot videos. External video files embedded with a URL or embed code won't generate analytics in HubSpot.

Hope this help,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes