CRM

ACare7

Column which counts unique contact email addresses

SOLVE

Our contact records are updated with email addresses via an API based on the contact ID in Hubspot.

When a contact has more than one email associated with their record I would like to see a field showing the number of emails that contact has - to be used in a list view. Is this possible via a workflow (or other means)?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ACare7,

As far as I know, information about a secondary email is not stored in a contact property – which unfortunately means that at the moment it's impossible to find contacts with a secondary email address.

A feature for this was requested in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community already, I'd recommend upvoting and commenting. The product team reviews these requests based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ACare7,

As far as I know, information about a secondary email is not stored in a contact property – which unfortunately means that at the moment it's impossible to find contacts with a secondary email address.

A feature for this was requested in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community already, I'd recommend upvoting and commenting. The product team reviews these requests based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.