Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Column in import file that will update "Last contacted" column in CRM?

Highlighted
Nuevo colaborador

I am trying to automatically update the "Last contacted" column in Hubspot CRM, but I am struggling to figure out how to do this using an excel import file. As I import a high volume of companies, it would save me a lot of time to add this column directly in the excel file before importing. 

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.  

Responder
0 Me gusta
1 Respuesta 1
Esteemed Contributor | Platinum Partner

Hi @Sekretaer , 

Currently the Last Contacted property is set automatically by HubSpot based on the latest date of the activities on the record (i.e. manually logged sales calls, emails, chats, etc), and thus is a "read-only" property. (see below screenshot.)

If you have a date you would like to import for these companies, I would recommend creating a custom property, and mapping the import to that property. More on creating custom properties is outlined here if you would like to reference it! 

Next create a custom report showing both your custom field and the native HubSpot field and use that to identify which ones need to be contacted through HubSpot (via logging the aforementioned sales activity).

Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 8.34.25 AM.png

I hope this helps!

Cheers, 

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Krystina Gillenwater
We help B2Bs on HubSpot turn visitors into quality sales opportunites.
HubSpot Platinum Partner Logo HubSpot Platinum Partner Agency
Book 15 Minutes with Krystina »