Column in Contact View - Task Column not showing tasks

SOLVE
DrPhil
Participant

In the contacts view, I have edited the columns to include tasks.  However, the tasks are not showing up in the contacts view.  It is blank although the tasks have been created. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Hi @DrPhil 

It doesn't look like Task is a default HubSpot contact property, so it may be a custom one that has been created in your portal and is currently blank for all contacts. 

Tasks are a many to one association, so its not currently possible to add them as a column to a contact view. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Hi @DrPhil 

It doesn't look like Task is a default HubSpot contact property, so it may be a custom one that has been created in your portal and is currently blank for all contacts. 

Tasks are a many to one association, so its not currently possible to add them as a column to a contact view. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies

View solution in original post

DrPhil
Participant

Thanks for the speedy reply.

I must admit I am a liitle surprised to find out that it is not possible to diplay the current task column when diplying contacts.  This weakness is not consistent with the overall excellence I've found with   the Hubspot CRM. 

Do you think that this weakness will be fixed by the tech geniuses who develop the Hubspot CRM? 

0 Upvotes