HubSpot Academy Support

dchaisumdet
Membre

Closing Sales in HubSpot practical exercise

Résolue

I dont have any idea about how to complete the practical exercise found in the "Closing Sales in HubSpot" lesson. As there are no prompts or instructions about how to go about this. It says I will be graded but i dont know what I'll be graded on or even what to do to complete and submit the exercise.

exercise.PNG

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Leader d'opinion

Résolue

Pretty straight forward as many HubSpot exercises indicate the necessary action(s) in the title -- i.e., "Create a deal". That's it.

Got to your HubSpot portal and create a deal. Once Academy graders can see that you've completed that exercise correctly, you'll be certified. Yay!

Good luck.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

3 Réponses
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Leader d'opinion

Résolue

Pretty straight forward as many HubSpot exercises indicate the necessary action(s) in the title -- i.e., "Create a deal". That's it.

Got to your HubSpot portal and create a deal. Once Academy graders can see that you've completed that exercise correctly, you'll be certified. Yay!

Good luck.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
SarahChebli
Membre

Résolue

Hi,

I'm facing the same problen, i completed the task and i don't know how to submit or finish the exersice.

what shall i do to proceed.

0 Votes
cristinaAW
Équipe HubSpot Academy
Équipe HubSpot Academy

Résolue

Hi @SarahChebli,

Thank you for reaching out! Are you working on the same course or a different one?

Best,

Cristina

0 Votes