Closed Won Email Notification

SOLVE
New Contributor

Hi There,

This might be very simple but I want a notification to be emailed to the sales team when a deal is changed to closed won. How do I set this up?

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Thought Leader | Diamond Partner

Hi @JimmyLees

I do not believe this is possible with the CRM on its own. You could achieve this with the Marketing Pro product by creating a workflow though. 

Hope that helps.

Phil Vallender | Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
5 Replies 5
Community Thought Leader | Diamond Partner

Hi @JimmyLees

I do not believe this is possible with the CRM on its own. You could achieve this with the Marketing Pro product by creating a workflow though. 

Hope that helps.

Phil Vallender | Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
Highlighted
JK1
Occasional Contributor
Hi Phil, We have Marketing Pro and I'm trying to set a workflow to alert nominated internal users that a deal has closed won. Something like: "We've just done a deal with [Company Name]! [Deal Name] is now closed won with a value of [Amount]." Problem is, I don't any options in the email template to use Deal properties which is a mystery given Contact and Company properties can be used.
Advisor

Just wanted to update this thread. You can now complete this with Deal Based Workflows

Advisor

@JK1 

Closed Won Email.PNGHere is the workflow I created for my team. You can use Hubspot teams to send to your sales team

JK1
Occasional Contributor

Thanks! Glad its possible now - albeit for Sales Pro users (we are Sales free, Marketing Pro users currently)

0 Upvotes