CRM

Neiltc
Participante

Clone existing quotes

resolver

I have not seen any update to the topic of cloning quotes. So much of what we do requires the same quote to be used over and over so cloning of the original quote would save a tremendous amount of time

1 Soluciones aceptada
StefaniUAT
Solución
Asesor destacado

Clone existing quotes

resolver

@Neiltc @GerryBaron 

I can't see what HubSpot paid subscriptions you have. However, if you have Sales Hub Pro, CMS Hub Pro, Marketing Hub Pro, or Enterprise, and a human who can do basic HTML… There is a beta out right now that allows for custom quotes including personalized tokens. I have very, very basic HTML knowledge and was able to create a custom template in an hour or two that can be used over and over again. If you have one of the aforementioned paid subscriptions, you can request the beta here. To read more about the custom quotes, you can read here. However, I am more of a figure-it-out-as-you-go person and was just gated access and created it.

Feel free to let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

7 Respuestas 7
RPOIROT
Participante

Clone existing quotes

resolver

Hi, Any updates on how to close quotes?

0 Me gusta
DianaGomez
Administrador de la comunidad

Clone existing quotes

resolver

Hi @RPOIROT, Thank you so much for getting in touch!

I suggest giving this idea: Clone Quotes, an upvote and subscribing to it (Options > Subscribe). Our team is currently reviewing it, and by subscribing, you'll receive notifications for any updates on this specific idea!

Best regards, 

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

GerryBaron
Participante

Clone existing quotes

resolver

Any updates on the cloning of existing quotes?  It's annoying to have to re-enter everything from scratch when a customer asks me to present pricing options.

GordonNZ
Participante

Clone existing quotes

resolver

Totally annoying! Let's make it happen! 😁

StefaniUAT
Asesor destacado

Clone existing quotes

resolver

Hi @GordonNZ,

I would suggest upvoting this idea in the HubSpot Community. The more support, the more attention ideas get. This idea is currently in the "being reviewed" stage and obviously, attention is paid to this idea. I am here for this but there are also basic remedies to work around this with basic knowledge. HubSpot allows for custom modules and templates, with the additional use of personalized tokens, which should alleviate a large portion of this if I am accurate. I am happy to hear your thoughts, needs, desires, and current abilities if custom modules/templates do not work for you or you would like to learn more.

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Clone-Quotes/idi-p/265369 

Best,
Stefani Johnson
StefaniUAT
Solución
Asesor destacado

Clone existing quotes

resolver

@Neiltc @GerryBaron 

I can't see what HubSpot paid subscriptions you have. However, if you have Sales Hub Pro, CMS Hub Pro, Marketing Hub Pro, or Enterprise, and a human who can do basic HTML… There is a beta out right now that allows for custom quotes including personalized tokens. I have very, very basic HTML knowledge and was able to create a custom template in an hour or two that can be used over and over again. If you have one of the aforementioned paid subscriptions, you can request the beta here. To read more about the custom quotes, you can read here. However, I am more of a figure-it-out-as-you-go person and was just gated access and created it.

Feel free to let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best,
Stefani Johnson
TiphaineCuisset

Clone existing quotes

resolver

Hi @Neiltc 

Thank you for reaching out. 

I'd recommend upvoting this idea and also subscribing to it (Options > Subscribe). The idea is currently being reviewed, and subscribing to it will allow you to receive a notification for any update on this!

Best, 

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !