CRM

LisaC1

Clickfunnels Integration and Double-In

I just integrated a Clickfunnels form with Hubspot. 

1. When someone places an order in Clickfunnels how can I request double opt-in once they are sent over to Hubspot?

2. Will any contact who is sent over from Clickfunnels automatically be sent a Hubspot generated double-opt-in email? Or do I need to manually opt them in?  I tried testing this on an email, I only got name and email sent over to Hubspot not the other form items and so far no automatic request for double opt in was sent to that email from Hubspot?

3. If the ones coming in from Clickfunnels are not sent an automatically generated Hubspot email, is there a set button or link that I need to add to an email I create in order to get the double-opt in?

4. How do I then set up my emails that I have set to go out on specific dates to a list (which will be used for Clickfunnels purchasers) to not trigger for a contact unless they have opted in to receive my emails?

Hope you can help,

Lisa

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @LisaC1,

Thanks for reaching out.

I want to tag in some thought leaders to see if they can assist with this.

Hi @joshua-paul @bradmin @Josh, would you be able to share your thoughts with @LisaC1?

Thanks!

Jess   

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi Lisa,

Are you still looking for help?
I want to tag in some more thought leaders to see if they can assist.

Hi @StefaniUAT @karstenkoehler @Nynke_HM, would you be able to ahre your thoughts on this?

Thanks!

Jess 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !