CRM

joverholt
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Clean company domain field to single format

lösung
I hope you are all safe and healthy in the new environment we are trying to figure out how to navigate.  Both at work and in our lives.  

I have a question about the company URL field in hubspot.  

The format the company domain field appears varies in hubspot.  below are three examples of the formats I have encountered (using JohnOverholt as an example company name)

JohnOverholt.com

Does anyone know if hubspot have a tool that would allow me to clean all the company domains to only the first format?  

Thank you.
0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
MatthewBoyd
Lösung
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Elite Partner

lösung

Heya, 

Talk about taking work home with us!

I haven't found anything within HubSpot to do so for free. If you have and Professional License, you could use a workflow to copy Contact "Email Domain" to Company "Domain Name" for all paid domains. 

For others, you could use the split function in Google Sheets to split the websites at the www. and domain

Hope that helps!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
MatthewBoyd
Lösung

lösung

Heya, 

Talk about taking work home with us!

I haven't found anything within HubSpot to do so for free. If you have and Professional License, you could use a workflow to copy Contact "Email Domain" to Company "Domain Name" for all paid domains. 

For others, you could use the split function in Google Sheets to split the websites at the www. and domain

Hope that helps!