CRM

gelflex-cc
Autorität

Child company listed twice???

lösung

@jennysowyrda Who can I contact for beta? Feedback does not appear to have a place to add a screen shot.  Thanks.

Parent company has 2 child companies - three are listed (One is duplicated). WHY?

child company.png

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
jennysowyrda
Lösung
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @gelflex-cc,

If you click on my username, you'll see the option to direct message me, and if you just include the url from the records into the text box, that would be sufficient.

Thanks and good luck with the project!

Jenny

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
7 Antworten
jennysowyrda
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @gelflex-cc,

Thank you for flagging this! Are you able to include a link in your feedback? If so, you can link to this company record in the text box. 

Additionally, if you click on "view 2 child companies", are you able to click into both records, or do they link to the same company? 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Autorität

lösung

@jennysowyrda Hi Jenny,

Received an email asking if you solved my issue and to mark it as such.  There is not an option to mark as solved.

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Autorität

lösung

@jennysowyrda Because of my steps, I deleted the duplicates and it appeared to leave the single. How do you want me to test?  I have several test records I could use.

If I find another I can send something different.  What kind of link are you looking for?

Yes, I was able to click on both and it brought me to the exact same company record. I played around with it thinking I set up the name incorrectly but they were the same. They are not set up as two separate companies as the identifier for me is the office id (account number).

Thank you.

Chris

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @gelflex-cc,

If you find examples of there being 2 companies listed that are directing you to the same company record (with the same object id in the URL) , can you direct message me links to the records where you are seeing this? 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Autorität

lösung

@jennysowyrda So far I can only find that one company and I manually deleted them.  I will be working on connected companies next week and can send anything I find. 

How do I send a link to the records?

Thanks.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Lösung
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @gelflex-cc,

If you click on my username, you'll see the option to direct message me, and if you just include the url from the records into the text box, that would be sufficient.

Thanks and good luck with the project!

Jenny

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Autorität

lösung

@jennysowyrda Thank you. Will let you know.

0 Upvotes