CRM

Emeryray02
Miembro

Check it out: How to send Hubspot lists as an email report

resolver

We are Hubspot Enterprise users, and always needed a way to send the contents of a Hubspot list to various team members for different reasons, like:

- Daily Lead List by Region (Inside Sales)

- Weekly Report of inactive contacts in the sales funnel 

- Contacts reading more than 10 documentation articles, without a deal created.

We wrote a tool that does just that: https://www.arcbright.com/

Please check it out, and let me know your feedback. We are actively working to improve it. 

1 Soluciones aceptada
Emeryray02
Solución
Miembro

resolver

Basically, its a table with fields that you specify. I was about to post an example, but then I saw it had real customer data. You can use this code "ARC30" to get a 30 day trial. Let me know what you think.

Here an example header:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1sy383wqizfl538/Screenshot%202017-03-22%2010.10.54.png?dl=0

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

14 Respuestas 14
JosephD
Participante

resolver

Is arcbright working for anyone else?  I had it set up and working, but can't even get it to load now.

0 Me gusta
arcbright
Miembro

resolver

Joseph- I ended the project, but I still offer custom reports via email, if you're interested. Let me know.

0 Me gusta
JosephD
Participante

resolver

Yes, this is something we really need.  How can I get this set up?

0 Me gusta
arcbright
Miembro

resolver

This is now available at beta.methoddata.com

You can see a video of it here:

https://youtu.be/_YgTYnDVrdc

0 Me gusta
arcbright
Miembro

resolver

Email me at brian.ray at arcbright . com

0 Me gusta
lhardy
Participante

resolver

Hi... I'm interested in using this integration but I want to understand what data is saved in ArcBright. We are a global company concerned with data privacy so my questions are around that. There isn't any information on their site regarding this.

0 Me gusta
michaelhartzell
Colaborador | Partner
Colaborador | Partner

resolver

Pretty slick.

I am passing it on to clients - and will test as well.

Thank you.

Mike

0 Me gusta
roisinkirby
Equipo de producto de HubSpot
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

resolver

Thaks for sharing @Emeryray02

Out of interest, who uses these reports? Your Sales and/or Marketing teams?

0 Me gusta
Emeryray02
Miembro

resolver

We run a number of different reports, and send them to different people. It is mostly a sales enablement tool. Even if you're not using Hubspot for sales CRM, it is still a valuable way to transition leads into the funnel.

1) Inside sales get a daily list of new contacts that fit their geographic region focus, and some basic qualifying rules, like they looked at non-blog pages. (Sent weekdays)

2) Account managers get a list of contacts that they own, who are still in the funnel, who have had no activity in the last week. (Sent weekly)

3) Our geographic reps get a lead list of new contacts who's IP address in in their sales terrority (weekly). 

4) Account Managers get a daily list of customers that they own, who have visited the documentation or support page in the last 24 hours. This helps get out in front of support issues. 

cbsembler
Equipo de HubSpot Academy
Equipo de HubSpot Academy

resolver

Hello @Emeryray02

This is very interesting. Sounds like anyone, not just Sales, could use this tool to transfer lists of contacts. Would love to see an example of what this email report looks like when it sends! 

Best, 

Courtney Sembler 

Inbound Professor 

Courtney Sembler,
HubSpot Academy
Emeryray02
Solución
Miembro

resolver

Basically, its a table with fields that you specify. I was about to post an example, but then I saw it had real customer data. You can use this code "ARC30" to get a 30 day trial. Let me know what you think.

Here an example header:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1sy383wqizfl538/Screenshot%202017-03-22%2010.10.54.png?dl=0

Marina_One
Miembro

resolver

Hi @Emeryray02,

I tried using ArcBright but it is not working. It shows no reports found but I have created a report in Hubspot. I would like to export the list of contacts with details like name, email id, contact number of the lead to a non-gmail id. I would like to export something similar to the dropbox screenshot shared by you. Please help as I have send the list daily at the earliest.

Emeryray02
Miembro

resolver

Hi Marina,

I just verified that the system is up and working properly. Are you sure you are logging in to the correct Hubspot account when you first log into ArcBright? If you send me more details on what exactly you're seeing and doing, I'd be happy to help any way I can.

0 Me gusta
JohnNiggl
Colaborador

resolver

Hi @Emeryray02

I ran into the same issue as @Marina_One. I tried to create a report but when I clicked either "test report" or "create", nothing happened. The page didn't refresh. And when I returned to the "dashboard" page I still saw no reports listed. I tried this on both Chrome and Firefox browsers.

Any solution?

0 Me gusta