CRM

daneagles124007

Changing what is displayed on Deal Board

SOLVE

Hello,

I would like to know if there is a way for me, when using the board setting looking at my deals to change just below the name of the project what is displayed. Currently, it has the close date. Is there a way for me to change close date --> Delivery date?

See photo below:

example.PNG

2 Accepted solutions
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @daneagles124007  Thanks for clarifying. Apologies I misunderstood. At this time, it is not possible to change the data showing on the board view cards, but is a great suggestion. Can you head over to the ideas forum and add this as a post?

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @daneagles124007 and everyone,

It's been a while but I wanted to share a quick update here. It's now possible to customize the properties shown on the record preview cards: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/customize-record-sidebars

karstenkoehler_0-1623126869778.png

If you found this useful, you can help the community by marking this post as a solution.

Cheers!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

17 Replies 17
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @daneagles124007 and everyone,

It's been a while but I wanted to share a quick update here. It's now possible to customize the properties shown on the record preview cards: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/customize-record-sidebars

karstenkoehler_0-1623126869778.png

If you found this useful, you can help the community by marking this post as a solution.

Cheers!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

MarkWin
Participant

SOLVE

I had a similar issue. Wen in stall our products. I and a property for install date and use the close date as when the ticket it closed with no remaining issues.

Cydney
Participant

SOLVE

I also would like to be able to edit the properties that are displayed from the view of the pipeline. Currently i can see the Deal Name, Amount, and Close Date.

Our team would like to also add a property that displays how long the deal has remained in it's respective Deal Stage. 

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @Cydney 

Thank you for your feedback! 

I'd recommend adding this feedback on the idea Pam was mentioned above, as it seems that is in planning and you can follow the status of this functionality here.

Best
Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

pedrocasalinho

SOLVE

Waiting for this funcionality 

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @curtisf  @pedrocasalinho 

It looks like currently is in planning and you can follow the status of this functionality here.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @daneagles124007  Close Date  is a baked in property and as such is not editable. You can add a new property, Delivery Date but it will not have the same functionality as the Close Date  property. 

Ed  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
daneagles124007

SOLVE

Hi @edjusten,

I have already created the property Delivery Date. My question is can i integrate that property on the board view of my deals. So in the image attached when im on the board view, I can see quickly when the Delivery Date of a project would be rather than when the Close Date was. 

Is that feasible? 

edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @daneagles124007  Thanks for clarifying. Apologies I misunderstood. At this time, it is not possible to change the data showing on the board view cards, but is a great suggestion. Can you head over to the ideas forum and add this as a post?

Ed 

curtisf
Participant

SOLVE

When will this feature get implemented???

0 Upvotes
idunskiy
Participant

SOLVE

Hi, 

Wasn't it solved yet?

Thanks.

0 Upvotes
Julie_Le

SOLVE

Can we change it now?

0 Upvotes
leizman

SOLVE

Nope!

0 Upvotes
TomSelten
Participant

SOLVE

Dear Ed,

Is this functionality implemented? 

All the best,

Tom

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @TomSelten,

You can follow the status of this functionality request here.

Thank you,

Jenny

MantoPaul

SOLVE

Hi Ed,

So can I just check that that means that I can't change the order in which properties are displayed on a deal in 'Board' view? So currently I have the amount showing first (£10,000) followed by the deal name (J123 Example Deal), but I would like to switch those two around. Is that possible, or no?

Deal board cardDeal board card

Many thanks for your help. I'm very new to Hubspot so I'm just figuring this all out! I've attached a screenshot which hopefully shows what I mean.

Paul

rawprouk
Participant

SOLVE

Hi,

I have exactly the same issue - 

Could you confirm whether this is marked for inclusion in future update?

Thanks

Ryan

@ejusten wrote:

Ed