Change of Owner Time Stamp on Company/Contact/Deal

afotino
Participant

It would be great to show a time stamp and date of when a contact, company, or deal owner was changed by who and to whom it was re-allocated to on the contact, company, or deal feed. That would be a bit cleaner than having to click through on the property history button. 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

2000px-Ok_sign_font_awesomeDoes my post help answer your question?

Help the Community by marking it as SOLVED

Q: Where is change of Owner Time Stamp on Company/Contact/Deal? (original question)

Short A: All of the info you're looking for is contained in the detail of each Company/Contact/Deal.

Longer A:

If you click on the 'History' button you will be presented with a slide-out that shows when historical changes were made and the source of those changes -- e.g., workflow or HubSpot user. (see image)

hubspot-crm-contact-owner-history.png

Important Note: HubSpot users are automatically notified (by default) when assigned a contact.

Hope that helps. 

share-on-Linkedin-Button-75x19.png 

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Please include @MFrankJohnson if you'd like me to respond.

Note: The date of each post here is increasingly important as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

-- Visit

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

HubSpot's Hiring World-Wide!

0 Upvotes
afotino
Participant

Thank you, I appreciate the reply. I should've been more specific, looking for that information to display on the company or contacts feed. 

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

Currently not available.

This info, if included in the Contact / Company / Deal feed would quickly become burried in all the other Contact / Company / Deal activity. Ultimately, you'd need to search for the requested info only to be presented with owner timestamp activity in a less structured listing than the current solution.

Good luck with your projects.

Note: The date of each post here is increasingly important as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

-- Visit

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

HubSpot's Hiring World-Wide!

0 Upvotes