CRM

vitae
Participant

Change display order of properties

SOLVE

I'm trying to change the order in which properties display, but I can only rearrange the order of choices for multiple choice selections. Help? 

1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @vitae,

Thank you for sending along the additional information. Currently the properties can't be reordered from the 'view all properties page' because they will be in alphabetical order. 

You can add the properties to the 'about' section and then reorder them from there. 

Thanks,

Jenny

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @vitae,

Please provide additonal information in regards to where in the tool you are working, what you are trying to reorder, as well as any screenshots you can with what you are looking to accomplish so that the Community can assist. 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
vitae
Participant

SOLVE

Below is a screenshot. We are working under Contacts > Companies and have created custom properties and property groups releated to pharmaceuticals. For example, we created the group "Drug Targets" shown below. We'd like "dosing notes" to appear at the bottom underneath "troches" but can't find a way to change the order in which properties display.
Screenshot (9).png

jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @vitae,

Thank you for sending along the additional information. Currently the properties can't be reordered from the 'view all properties page' because they will be in alphabetical order. 

You can add the properties to the 'about' section and then reorder them from there. 

Thanks,

Jenny

vitae
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you. Are there plans to change this so users can order the properties in ways that best suit their needs?

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @vitae,

I don't know of any plans on implementing it in the near future, however I did find this idea which requests the same functionality, so I would recommend starting by voting for that idea.

Thank you,
Jenny

vitae
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you! I have done so.