Change default view to folders

Natali
Participant

Hi,

Is there a way to change the default view in Landing Pages to Folders? It currently shows all landing pages, which isn't helpful when tryingt o find a specific campaign page.

Thanks

Natali

6 Replies 6
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @Natali,

Currently there is no way to customize the organization beyond the folders that are shown in app. If the page is associated with the campaign in the campaign tool,  you can filter landing pages by campaign.

If you would like more folder options I would recommend upvoting this idea.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
Natali
Participant

Thanks Jenny, but I think that's a different idea from what I'm asking. I want the default view of my landing pages to be the folders I've created, whereas that's talking about adding subfolders to an existing folder structure. At the moment, I need to click the Folders button to change the view to my folders. Support have said there's no way to do it at the moment

Asger
Participant

The same is needed for Lists and Emails... 

HeidiCG
Participant

Agreed! We definitely need an option to change default view for landing pages, emails and lists.

chrispower
Contributor

I agree this would be really helpful.

kkbockin
Participant

Agree - the ability to organize your content (lists, emails) isn't helpful if you have to switch views every time to not see everything. Hoping this can be more like the Workflow organization, SOON

0 Upvotes