CRM

jparty

Change contact properties shown when using hs-search commands in Slack

SOLVE

Hi, is there a way to change the contact properties that the hubspot bot shows when serching for a contact in slack? At the moment it shows: Name, Job title, Company Name and Email. I would like to see other properties in slack. Thanks!

1 Accepted solution
AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @jparty,

Unfortunately not, but wouldn't that be great?!

I've checked in the Slack App directory and there are zero customisation options for the app... I guess someone could write a custom app using the API documentation.

Short answer - "no" Smiley Sad

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
alan_sp
Participant

SOLVE

Hi,

We're working on a new Slack/Hubspot app at getharold.net. Configurability is one of the main goals we have. This is possible right now in the backend, but we will be releasing a feature that allows you to choose exactly what info you want to see for contact, deal and company search (you can already configure which fields are searched. eg: You can add in search of custom fields that you have added yourself).

I know I'm very late on this thread, but let me know if you'd be interested in being part of the early adopter program (by replying here, or using the contact email on the website).

Cheers,

Alan.

0 Upvotes
AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @jparty,

Unfortunately not, but wouldn't that be great?!

I've checked in the Slack App directory and there are zero customisation options for the app... I guess someone could write a custom app using the API documentation.

Short answer - "no" Smiley Sad

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"