Change contact properties shown when using hs-search commands in Slack

SOLVE
Highlighted

Hi, is there a way to change the contact properties that the hubspot bot shows when serching for a contact in slack? At the moment it shows: Name, Job title, Company Name and Email. I would like to see other properties in slack. Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @jparty,

Unfortunately not, but wouldn't that be great?!

I've checked in the Slack App directory and there are zero customisation options for the app... I guess someone could write a custom app using the API documentation.

Short answer - "no" Smiley Sad

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"
1 Reply 1
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @jparty,

Unfortunately not, but wouldn't that be great?!

I've checked in the Slack App directory and there are zero customisation options for the app... I guess someone could write a custom app using the API documentation.

Short answer - "no" Smiley Sad

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"