CRM

RemiGruszka

Change 'Deal Type' Property

SOLVE

I am trying to change the 'Deal Type' property when creating new deals. Currently the only options are 'New Business' and 'Existing Busines' We get many referrals therefore I'd like to add a 'Referred Business' option but dont see where this would be possbl. 

1 Accepted solution
warrendavey
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

@RemiGruszka - We answer HubSpot questions on our Youtube Channel. I answered yours today: https://youtu.be/ECejkfZioEE

You can also edit the names for the other Deal Types.

✔️ Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Davey Waren
Pearagon

Still have questions? Let's Talk

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
warrendavey

SOLVE

Edited

✔️ Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Davey Waren
Pearagon

0 Upvotes
warrendavey
Solution

SOLVE

@RemiGruszka - We answer HubSpot questions on our Youtube Channel. I answered yours today: https://youtu.be/ECejkfZioEE

You can also edit the names for the other Deal Types.

Davey Waren
Pearagon

RemiGruszka

SOLVE

Omg thanks youre amazing! I was totally missing the Filter By bit I was looking in the contact properties and couldn't find it. Funnily enough my surname Gruszka translates to Pear so its pearfect!

0 Upvotes
warrendavey

SOLVE

No problem.  Please mark as a solution and Subscribe to our channel.  Let me know if you have other questions.

Davey Waren
Pearagon

0 Upvotes
RMandel

SOLVE

Hello this does not work anymore. Can you please provide me with an updated approach? Thank you in advance! 

0 Upvotes
BérangèreL
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @RMandel,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

So it seems that you tried the solution from @warrendavey but this doesn't seem to work for you.

I understand that you are trying to add an option on the "deal type" property but you cannot, is that right?

- What is happening when you try to do so?
- Is there an error message?

The more info, screenshots (without sensitive/confidential information), and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist.

Thanks and have a great day!

Best,
Bérangère

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings!