CRM

BusWiFi
Participante

Change Contact ownership based on lack of contact for more than x months

resolver

Hi,

is there a way to change the Contact Owner based on such condition:

- employee A (who is contact owner of a given contact/company) hasn't contacted this contact for more than i.e. 6 months

- employee B is asked to contact that client (by email, phone etc) and ownership of that client is changed to employee B ?

Regards,

Wojciech Kulesza

1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @BusWiFi,

Of course, I thought you were looking for an automatic solution. You can always create a filtered view by Last activity date and bulk-assign ownership as explained here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/how-to-set-an-owner#assign-an-owner-from-the-object-s-home

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

4 Respostas 4
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @BusWiFi,

Of course, I thought you were looking for an automatic solution. You can always create a filtered view by Last activity date and bulk-assign ownership as explained here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/how-to-set-an-owner#assign-an-owner-from-the-object-s-home

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Charles_1
Participante

resolver

Hi Karsten,

Thanks for your response.

Is it possible to add to this workflow to only move accounts if the Company Owner hasn't contacted the Account?

We have multiple users working on the same account but want to identify accounts (in a workflow) that haven't been contacted by the Company Owner.

Thanks,

Charlie

0 Avaliação positiva
karstenkoehler

resolver

Hi @BusWiFi,

This can be done in workflows (available in Professional and Enterprise subscriptions). You would create a contact-based workflow, enrolling contacts when Last activity date is more than 26 weeks ago, for example. This would then be followed by a Set a property value action, setting the contact owner field to your desired owner.

last-activity.png

Without workflows, I'd approach this with Zapier., probably adding contacts without activity in a contact list, sending new contacts from that list to Google Sheets with Zapier, updating the owner column and sending it back to HubSpot. If you follow this approach, make sure your data privacy officer signs of on processing contact data in two more systems (Zapier, Google Sheets).

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

BusWiFi
Participante

resolver

Thanks for suggestion.

So automation is done best with Workflows (we will consider once we get to a stable revenue point, where we can invest more in such tools).

But manually, I don't understand the benefit of using Zapier? Can't it be done like this ?

- create a contacts list with filter (last contact date)

- check all filtered contacts and assign to a given owner?

This task is being done in the follow manner by our sales manager.