CRM

Thomas_Vanguard
Participante | Parceiro Platinum
Participante | Parceiro Platinum

Certain products only available for certain companies

resolver

Our client does special pricing on some products for certain clients. In their product library, this is a new product with a different SKU, to help tell it apart.

In Salesforce they could tag that SKU to a company ID so it was only available for that Company. In HubSpot no such filtering/tagging is possible. 

If the product library included an Associations column where you could associate the product with a company/contact record that would enable it to only show in searches done from within associated records.

Could this be investigated as a feature? Our client relies on the Product Library but it falls short of their experience with Salesforce.

1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @Thomas_Vanguard,

Similar to your line item request, the best place to submit this is the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. Posts there are monitored by the HubSpot product team and evalutated based on popularity.

I haven't seen any other features in HubSpot that can be partitioned by company but this would definitely be a great addition.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
webdew
Orientador(a) | Parceiro Diamante
Orientador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

resolver

Hi @Thomas_Vanguard ,

You are right. There isn't any such feature available in HubSpot yet. 
You can pit this idea in the ideas on the community.
HubSpot product team view these ideas and base on the upvotes they work on that.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @Thomas_Vanguard,

Similar to your line item request, the best place to submit this is the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. Posts there are monitored by the HubSpot product team and evalutated based on popularity.

I haven't seen any other features in HubSpot that can be partitioned by company but this would definitely be a great addition.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.