CRM

joelfitzBODY
Membro

Cannot successfully import csv excel file that does not contain unique identifiers

resolver

Hi Karsten,

I have chatted with several CSRs from Hubspot and they cannot help me. They refer me to the user guides but I find them limited at best. They do not specifically describe the selections to chooses in the step by step process, especiall when matching and checking-off the final drop downs.

How does one import a file with contact name, company name, tel#, address when you do not have an email address nor a company url?

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

Cannot successfully import csv excel file that does not contain unique identifiers

resolver

Hi @joelfitzBODY,

Could you specify which issue exactly you're running into? As you can see below, HubSpot let's you proceed even without an email address or company domain name:

karstenkoehler_0-1626753696359.png

(Fictional data.)

If you want to create both contacts and company records from one import, you can either work with two files as described an earlier post of mine here. Alternatively, you would import one file with multiple objects. Without email address and company domain name, again HubSpot would let you pass, see the below screenshot:

karstenkoehler_1-1626753947053.png

If that's not it, could you provide more details about your problem?

@jennysowyrda would you move this thread to its correct place? Thank you 🙂

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @joelfitzBODY,

Could you specify which issue exactly you're running into? As you can see below, HubSpot let's you proceed even without an email address or company domain name:

karstenkoehler_0-1626753696359.png

(Fictional data.)

If you want to create both contacts and company records from one import, you can either work with two files as described an earlier post of mine here. Alternatively, you would import one file with multiple objects. Without email address and company domain name, again HubSpot would let you pass, see the below screenshot:

karstenkoehler_1-1626753947053.png

If that's not it, could you provide more details about your problem?

@jennysowyrda would you move this thread to its correct place? Thank you 🙂

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.