CRM

Caleb

Cannot see my team members contacts.

SOLVE

My team member and I want to share our contact list but are unable to see each other's contacts. I was wondering if it was possible to make it so our contacts combine. So whenever he adds a contact it will pop up on my list, and vice versa. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Caleb

You would need to have your permissions updated so that you and your co-worker can view all contacts as opposed to just contacts that are assigned to you. 

Then you can add a filter to the 'all contacts' view, hubspot owner is equal to yourself or your coworker>and then you can save this view so that you can access it at any point in time. 

Thank you,

Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Caleb

You would need to have your permissions updated so that you and your co-worker can view all contacts as opposed to just contacts that are assigned to you. 

Then you can add a filter to the 'all contacts' view, hubspot owner is equal to yourself or your coworker>and then you can save this view so that you can access it at any point in time. 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
dcxbrokers

SOLVE
Can we see team member deal status or notes as super admin? Can we track the progress of the deal meaning updates or notes on calls and emails sent?
0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @dcxbrokers 

If you're interested in staying up to date with deals you can utilize the new feature of following records

0 Upvotes