CRM

zafer

Cannot see my added contacts on reports

SOLVE

Hi,

I have recently added over 100 contacts but they don't appear on reports and dashboard. What to do? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @zafer,

It's likely due to the report settings. It sounds like you added the contacts in bulk, therefore they would show as offline sources. If your report isn't set to show offline sources, those contacts would not be included. This is where I would check first.

Alternatively, date could play a factor. If your report is set to pull based on a specific timeframe, but those contacts aren't within that timeframe, they won't show either.

If you're still having issues, let me know and I'll try and help you through them.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @zafer,

It's likely due to the report settings. It sounds like you added the contacts in bulk, therefore they would show as offline sources. If your report isn't set to show offline sources, those contacts would not be included. This is where I would check first.

Alternatively, date could play a factor. If your report is set to pull based on a specific timeframe, but those contacts aren't within that timeframe, they won't show either.

If you're still having issues, let me know and I'll try and help you through them.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

0 Upvotes