CRM

MiliJokanovic

Cannot export child companies

Hi group,

I have a scenario where I have a company that has 6 locations. I made that one location which represents a headquarter to be the parent company and the rest of five are child companies. 

Only one contact should be associated with all of the five locations. Hubspot ungated the Beta version for use and we can now associate a single contact with multiple companies.

The problem started when I created a list, I couldn't export the file where all of the 6 locations would be presented on the exported list, only the "parent company" is listed but not the child companies (additional locations). Also, the contact which is associated with child companies didn't show up either.

Does anyone know how can I solve this issue and if this task is even possible to do?

1 Reply 1
himanshurauthan
Thought Leader | Elite Partner
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

Cannot export child companies

Hello @MiliJokanovic,

I have a quick question. Which filter you have used while creating the list of companies? It would be great if you can send the screenshots of the filters.

For identifying parent and child company we have two properties in company object -

1. Parent company
  • is equal to
  • is not equal to
  • is known
  • is unknown
2. Number of child companies
  • is equal to
  • is not equal to
  • is greater than
  • is greater than or equal to
  • is less than
  • is less than or equal to
  • is between
  • is known
  • is unknown

If we want to export companies having specific parent company then we can use the filter "Parent company" and put that parent company name in the area of "is equal to" so that all child companies will come in the list and you can export this list.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

If you are trying to export parent and child companies in one go then you need to add one more filter using 'OR' condition like "Number of child companies" is more than 1

If you can provide me screenshots so I can better help you.

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
0 Upvotes