CRM

MCoyle9
メンバー

Cannot edit contact

解決

When I access a contact and edit the name, title and phone number fields.  Afte hitting save the 3 fields are updated . When I exit the contact screen and go back to it it reverts back to the previous information.  Thoughts/solutions?

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
jolle
解決策
名誉エキスパート | Solutions Partner

Cannot edit contact

解決

Hey @MCoyle9, thanks for sharing! That's super strange — is that happening for all contacts in HubSpot, or just that particular one?

Are you sure that you have edit access for that particular contact record? And do you by any chance have a two-way integration (like HubSpot-Salesforce) installed that could be overwriting data? 

Happy to help you troubleshoot more once you can tell us a bit more about what's going on!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature

元の投稿で解決策を見る

5件の返信
tjhoni
メンバー

Cannot edit contact

解決

I can modify the name, title, and phone number fields when I access a contact. The three fields are updated after pressing save. When I leave the contact screen and return to it, the previous data is there.

0 いいね!
DianaGomez
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Cannot edit contact

解決

Hi @tjhoni, hope you are doing well!

Could you please clear cookies and cache and try the process of editing the contact information again?

Let me know if now is working properly 🙂

Best,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Sbadshah
メンバー

Cannot edit contact

解決

Alter contact information
Open the Contacts app on your Android mobile device or tablet.
The contact you want to edit is tapable.
Tap Edit in the top right corner.
Select the account when prompted.
Enter the name, email address<a href="https://top20plus.com/how-many-ounces-in-a-cup/">,</a> and phone number of the contact.
Tap the image, then select an option, to update a contact's photo.
Click Save.

PeterGroft
メンバー

Cannot edit contact

解決

Change contact details
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Contacts app .
Tap the contact you want to edit.
At the top right, tap Edit .
If asked, choose the account.
Enter the contact's name, email, and phone number. ...
To change the photo for a contact, tap the photo, then choose an option.
Tap Save.

Regards,
Peter

jolle
解決策

Cannot edit contact

解決

Hey @MCoyle9, thanks for sharing! That's super strange — is that happening for all contacts in HubSpot, or just that particular one?

Are you sure that you have edit access for that particular contact record? And do you by any chance have a two-way integration (like HubSpot-Salesforce) installed that could be overwriting data? 

Happy to help you troubleshoot more once you can tell us a bit more about what's going on!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature