CRM

HenryDufloth
Participant | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Cannot delete custom property because of In-Use?

Résolue

So I am trying to delete a Custom Property (Date of Demo Call) but HubSpot is preventing me due to it being in use in a Workflow (See attached ScreenShot).Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 11.02.58 AM.png

I have both changed the Workflow (Fill Date of Demo Call) to not include this property as well as fully deleting the Workflow. Is there something I am missing to do?

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @HenryDufloth,

Have you made sure that the property is removed from all possible places in the workflow (e.g. goals)? It's unusual that you can't delete this property even after deleting the workflow, but I would try restoring the workflow and checking whether you might have missed the property in the enrollment criteria, a branch, the goals etc.

If that doesn't help, this seems to be a bug and I'd reach out to HubSpot technical support via the in-app widget.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

3 Réponses
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @HenryDufloth,

Have you made sure that the property is removed from all possible places in the workflow (e.g. goals)? It's unusual that you can't delete this property even after deleting the workflow, but I would try restoring the workflow and checking whether you might have missed the property in the enrollment criteria, a branch, the goals etc.

If that doesn't help, this seems to be a bug and I'd reach out to HubSpot technical support via the in-app widget.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

HenryDufloth

Résolue

Hey @karstenkoehler ,

I did try restoring the Workflow and checking and such but to no avail. I just came back to the post to comment that the issue was just solved with time. As you mentioned it was unusual but it seemed to just be a 2-4 hour lag in HubSpot.

Thanks for the response!

karstenkoehler

Résolue

Glad it's resolved now!

Karsten Köhler

0 Votes