Cannot Save a change to a company name

jaileer
Member

I've run ito this a couple times now - i cannot chage a mispelled company name. I've tried switching owners to myself, someone else, and no owner but I still get an error message that says "Sorry, there was an issue saving your change. Please try again."

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Josh
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Hi @jaileer,

 

I don't believe there are any disruptions in uptime with the system. Additionally, I was just able to test this on my end successfully.

 

I would suggest clearing your cache and trying again. Another potential issue is internet connection, but changing a name on a company shouldn't be very bandwith intensive.

 

Josh




Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

0 Upvotes
jaileer
Member

Thanks, Josh, but that didn't work. The strange thing is that things are working fine with almost all the other companies, but this one company I cannot make the change. A coworker tried on Friday and said he was having the same issue!

0 Upvotes
Josh
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

That is strange indeed. 

 

I'm not sure it will do much, but I'd be happy to hop on a screenshare as a 3rd set of eyes.

 

 




Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Let us know what you find! Additional detail may be found in the network tab if you go through the steps of collecting a har file and see what errors you're getting when trying to save the name.

 

Thank you,
Jenny


We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
Sign up today!
0 Upvotes
jaileer
Member

So this is the weirdest thing that has happened to me in Hubspot. I was gong to record my screen to show you what was going on and I was clicking too fast and deleted the domain name. When I turned on the screen recordingand tried it, it now updates flawlessly. I have NO idea why that could have been, but thank you for your help and your screenshot suggestion, it definitely lead to the solution...somehow!

0 Upvotes