Can you show contact phone number/email in deals info?

Highlighted
New Contributor

I upload the contact information including the customers phone number and email, however when I create a deal this information is not shown on the deal. 

So, when working on a deal, I have to go back to the contact file to look up the customer's info. 

I tried to include this feild in the deal properties, but that option is not available.

Can this be done? 

2 Replies 2
Highlighted
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Cris1985  Welcome to the Communuty! If you associate a contact with a deal, and the contact has a phone number, you can click the Call option at the top of the timeline to reveal the phone number. The CRM give you the option of calling from within the record, but you don't have to take advantage of that.   

Likewise, the Email address of the associated contact is also present under the email tab. 

Hope this helps.

Thank you,

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Please upvote for the idea of customizing contact information on the deal page => https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Deal-contacts-information-customization/idc-p/247201

0 Upvotes