CRM

hjm52

Can you edit the "Add a Deal" page?

SOLVE

I am trying to edit the "Add a Deal" page. This is the sidebar that pops up after you click "Add Deal." I want to get rid of items, such as "Amount" and "Close Date." I also want to add some properties of my own. Does anyone know if this is possible? 

1 Accepted solution
BrettLanguirand
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hello @hjm52,

The quick answer to your question is yes and no.

The properties that will always display in the "Add a deal" pop up are: Deal Name, Pipeline, Deal Stage, Amount, Close Date, Hubspot Owner, Company, and Contact. It isn't currently possible to remove "Amount" and "Close Date", however you can add other properties to this window by navigating to Settings > Deals > Click "Manage" next to "Set the default deal properties displayed in your portal" > Search for the desired property > Click the checkbox next to it to add it to the default properties.  Any properties that you check will be added to the pop up.

I hope this helps!

Brett

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
BrettLanguirand
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hello @hjm52,

The quick answer to your question is yes and no.

The properties that will always display in the "Add a deal" pop up are: Deal Name, Pipeline, Deal Stage, Amount, Close Date, Hubspot Owner, Company, and Contact. It isn't currently possible to remove "Amount" and "Close Date", however you can add other properties to this window by navigating to Settings > Deals > Click "Manage" next to "Set the default deal properties displayed in your portal" > Search for the desired property > Click the checkbox next to it to add it to the default properties.  Any properties that you check will be added to the pop up.

I hope this helps!

Brett