Can you display the property description?

SOLVE
TFarris
Participant

I'm using the optional description field on a few properties that explain a formula or further detail regarding populating that particular property. 

I only see this information displayed when I go to view all properties, then click detail. Is there a way to display the description in other views, like the left side bar? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Most Valuable Member

Hi @TFarris,

There isn't any configuration that let's you display the description, unforutnately. However, the description is usually just one click away, either by hovering over a description in the sidebar and clicking Details or by clicking in the property itself, e.g. in workflows. (Data in screenshots all fictional.)

description.gif

description2.gif

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
Freelance Digital Marketing Advisor

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Most Valuable Member

Hi @TFarris,

There isn't any configuration that let's you display the description, unforutnately. However, the description is usually just one click away, either by hovering over a description in the sidebar and clicking Details or by clicking in the property itself, e.g. in workflows. (Data in screenshots all fictional.)

description.gif

description2.gif

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

TFarris
Participant

Thank you Karsten. This small thing had become a big pain. 

As always, I appreciate your help.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Most Valuable Member

Happy to help!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes