CRM

NTrapnirundon
Teilnehmer/-in | Partner
Teilnehmer/-in | Partner

Can we use custom-property of Deal object on Quotes?

Hi team,

I have seen this topic talking about using custom properties of Product object on Quote however, it seems there is no response yet.

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Custom-product-properties-on-Quotes/idi-p/356561

I have the similar issue that we need to add a custom properties of Deal object to the Quotes (such as, "payment-method", "payment-pattern", and other fields).

May I ask if it is possible to do so at the moment? Or it is still under the [idea-submitted] status?

Cheers,

Rei.

3 Antworten
PamCotton
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hello @NTrapnirundon, I would recommend adding your comment to the idea you shared, Upvoting there will alert our Product Team to the popularity of this request. Doing so will also auto-notify you if/when this functionality becomes available within HubSpot

and I will be adding some top experts to share their thoughts, @Dan1 @karstenkoehler @Crystal_Hopper what would you recommend to @NTrapnirundon?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Damse
Mitglied

Hi Pam,

A little surprised to see this thread. Forgive me - we're fairly new to HubSpot and still trying to grasp the ins and outs of all your wonderful features.

One thing that surprised me kicking off the CRM was, that i could not chose important things such as payment terms and cancellation terms on a new deal that i create.

I went ahead and created a custom property for both of these fields, but now i'm struggling with how to include these properties onto a client quotation.

So my question - What does other clients do? Is payment terms and cancellation terms just not a thing in HubSpot? Or am i an outlier?

Looking forward to hear back. 🙂

0 Upvotes
Crystal_Hopper
Autorität

Thank you for the tag, but unfortunately our company does not yet use Deals or Quotes. I'm working on it though!

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.