CRM

Shankarraj
Miembro

Can we use a single portal for multiple product website/domains within an organization?

resolver

I am a newbie to Hubspot and trying to decide on the right setup.   Our company (with its own brand/website) has multiple product groups.  Each product group has it's own website/brand, sales & marketing teams+workflows and the customers are mutually exclusive for each product group.   All the sales & marketing teams use the same company domain (and not the individual product domain) for email communications. 

Is it possible to use a single hubspot portal (Marketing & Sales Pro) to manage this setup (or) do we need multiple portals?  

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Phil_Vallender
Solución
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Diamond

Can we use a single portal for multiple product website/domains within an organization?

resolver

Hi @Shankarraj 

Partioning of contacts, companies and deals between users is possible in all HubSpot accounts. 

However, using teams requires Professional and partioning records other than those mentioned above requires an enterprise portal. 

So, it can be done, but if the various brands never share data, you may find you have a better user experience if you adopt multiple portal instead - getting partitioning right within a complex organisation is not what I would describe as easy. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
Phil_Vallender
Solución

resolver

Hi @Shankarraj 

Partioning of contacts, companies and deals between users is possible in all HubSpot accounts. 

However, using teams requires Professional and partioning records other than those mentioned above requires an enterprise portal. 

So, it can be done, but if the various brands never share data, you may find you have a better user experience if you adopt multiple portal instead - getting partitioning right within a complex organisation is not what I would describe as easy. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency