CRM

Kashish_Garg
メンバー

Can we create timelines on Hubspot?

解決

Hi,

I have the Sales professional package for Hubspot and need to create a timeline for my clients which they need to follow.

Based on that timeline, a reminder has to be sent one day before each deadline. Is this possible on Hubspot through automation/workflows or any other way?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Kashish_Garg,

Yes and no, if you want to send scheduled emails automatically, these would have to be marketing emails (that's just how HubSpot works). These emails could be sent using a contact-based workflow, spaced by delays.

There is a feature in Sales Hub Professional for sending emails automatically, too, Sequences. However, a sequence will automatically stop once a contact replies. They're meant for outreach, not for a series of emails to all be sent.

I'd recommend creating email templates for each step of the timeline and setting yourself reminders for when to send these templates to your contacts. (Creating these tasks automatically for all new contacts is something that can be achieved in Sales Hub Professional with a contact-based workflow.) Sending the emails themselves will be manual, unfortunately, but HubSpot would remind you. For email automation, you would have to upgrade to Marketing Hub Professional.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Kashish_Garg,

Yes and no, if you want to send scheduled emails automatically, these would have to be marketing emails (that's just how HubSpot works). These emails could be sent using a contact-based workflow, spaced by delays.

There is a feature in Sales Hub Professional for sending emails automatically, too, Sequences. However, a sequence will automatically stop once a contact replies. They're meant for outreach, not for a series of emails to all be sent.

I'd recommend creating email templates for each step of the timeline and setting yourself reminders for when to send these templates to your contacts. (Creating these tasks automatically for all new contacts is something that can be achieved in Sales Hub Professional with a contact-based workflow.) Sending the emails themselves will be manual, unfortunately, but HubSpot would remind you. For email automation, you would have to upgrade to Marketing Hub Professional.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.