CRM

salesperson
Participant

Can tasks sync with calendar?

SOLVE

Is there a way to link your google calendar with hubspot? Or is there a way to note out of office on a calendar inside of HS? Specifically so when I move out a task with the preset 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, etc, that it wouldn't place it on a day that I have marked out of the office? It would either place it the day before you were "ooo" or the first day you return.

salesperson_0-1665061130066.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @salesperson 

It is possible to sync your HubSpot CRM tasks with Google calendar: Sync tasks to your Google or Outlook Calendar 

Unfortunately, however, the sync isn't able to honour existing OOO or vacation bookings, and it's a one way sync so updating the task in Google will not sync back to HubSpot. Maybe in the future these things will be possible. 

Best regards, Phil.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
KAlex9

SOLVE

It can be a real hassle trying to juggle everything, right? So, I did a bit of digging and found this neat guide on Calendar Management and Synchronization that might be super helpful for you https://calendargeek.com/guide. It covers all sorts of tips and tricks for getting your calendar in sync with your tasks and making the most out of your time. As for your specific question about marking out-of-office time on your calendar inside HubSpot, I'm not entirely sure about that feature, but I reckon there might be some workarounds or integrations you could explore. Maybe someone else here has some insights on that?

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @salesperson 

It is possible to sync your HubSpot CRM tasks with Google calendar: Sync tasks to your Google or Outlook Calendar 

Unfortunately, however, the sync isn't able to honour existing OOO or vacation bookings, and it's a one way sync so updating the task in Google will not sync back to HubSpot. Maybe in the future these things will be possible. 

Best regards, Phil.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
salesperson
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks Phil! Can you please help me out with this issue? https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Sales-Email/Emails-drafts-keep-deleting/td-p/609544

0 Upvotes