CRM

mahislop
Mitglied

Can't see contact list

lösung

Hi

I suddenly cannot see my contacts in Sales. I click the "Contacts" button and nothing shows. Same for Companies, Deals and Tasks....I just get a blank window with the Hubspot Sales menu bar at the top. Very frustrating, please help!

Thanks

Mark

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
BrettLanguirand
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Can't see contact list

lösung

Hello @mahislop,

Welcome to the Hubspot Community.

I just tried to reproduce the problem that you described, but when I click on contacts, companies, deals or tasks, the pages load correctly.  If you are still seeing blank pages, can you please try clearing your browser's cookies and cache, try a different browser, and try an incognito window?  If the problem persists, can you please provide a screenshot showing the blank screen?

Thank you,

Brett

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
3 Antworten
BrettLanguirand
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Can't see contact list

lösung

Hello @mahislop,

Welcome to the Hubspot Community.

I just tried to reproduce the problem that you described, but when I click on contacts, companies, deals or tasks, the pages load correctly.  If you are still seeing blank pages, can you please try clearing your browser's cookies and cache, try a different browser, and try an incognito window?  If the problem persists, can you please provide a screenshot showing the blank screen?

Thank you,

Brett

0 Upvotes
SalesManager
Mitglied

Can't see contact list

lösung

Hi Brett ,

I'm evaluating this for my sales team and have really enjoyed using Hub Spot so far . One of my sales guys who I have participating in using HubSpot is Not Able to See His Contact List . Is there anythign you can tell me as to why he is not able to see his list ?

jennysowyrda
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Can't see contact list

lösung

Hey @SalesManager

Can you confirm the email address of the user who is experiencing these issues? I would recommend checking their permissions to ensure that they can see their contacts, as well as confirming that their are contacts associated with their user (that they are the HubSpot owner of contacts). 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes