CRM

dracoteam
メンバー

Can´t export companies

解決

Hello

I´m working with companies, I have 0 contacs, I just have companies. I would like to export those companies, but I can´t do it. List view it´s empty, and I don´t have the left menu you can see in the picture attached. All information related to exportation talk about list view and that left menu, and I´m loosing a lot of time trying to find a solution for this スマイリー 悲しい

Can somebody help me please?

Captura.JPG

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
AdamLPW
解決策
キーアドバイザー

Can´t export companies

解決

Ahhh, you're on the new Beta version!

To get the old view you'll need to click on the "leave beta" option at the bottom of the screen.

Alternatively, you can click the drop-down arrow on the "All Companies" (Todas las empresas) tab and choose "Export View" to create your .csv file.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
5件の返信
AdamLPW
キーアドバイザー

Can´t export companies

解決

Hi,

Welcome to the forums.  

On the left-hand side (above the filter criteria) select the "Options" dropdown.  

There's an export option here which will create a .csv file for you.

Hope this helps!

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"
0 いいね!
dracoteam
メンバー

Can´t export companies

解決

Thanks for your answer. I know there should be a menu on the left hand, but I don´t have anything there. This is the screenshot of the my view. Is that one the normal view?

Regards

hubspot2.JPG

0 いいね!
AdamLPW
解決策
キーアドバイザー

Can´t export companies

解決

Ahhh, you're on the new Beta version!

To get the old view you'll need to click on the "leave beta" option at the bottom of the screen.

Alternatively, you can click the drop-down arrow on the "All Companies" (Todas las empresas) tab and choose "Export View" to create your .csv file.

0 いいね!
dracoteam
メンバー

Can´t export companies

解決

Thanks Adam, I didn´t choose that Beta version so I was going crazy. With that little drop down arrow I could solve it. You are very kind, thanks a lot!

AdamLPW
キーアドバイザー

Can´t export companies

解決

No worries!

Please feel free to mark my reply as a solution, which will close off the thread.

スマイリー とてもハッピー

0 いいね!