CRM

NickMTS
Participant

Can't Access Workflows?

SOLVE

I want to create a workflow where when a new contact is submitted through a form a deal is automatically created but for whatever reason it won't let me access workflows. The page loads and immediately redirects to the dashboard. 

I get this error for a split second before it redirects:

Sorry. Your workflows can't be loaded at the moment. Please try reloading the page.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Can't Access Workflows?

SOLVE

Hey there @NickMTS I've looked up on your HubSpot account and can see that you are a Marketing and Sales free user. The Workflows tool is only available on Marketing professional and Enterprise accounts. 

The account I'm looking at has the following HUB ID: 3362491 with the domain mobiletyreshop.com.au. Is this the same account you are referring to above?

Are you in fact trying to access the Lead Flows tool? This tool comes with your instance of Marketing Free.

So that I can dig into this further could you please a) share any screenshots with me that display this error and b) see if this issue persists when you clear your browser's cache. 

Thank you!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Can't Access Workflows?

SOLVE

Hey there @NickMTS I've looked up on your HubSpot account and can see that you are a Marketing and Sales free user. The Workflows tool is only available on Marketing professional and Enterprise accounts. 

The account I'm looking at has the following HUB ID: 3362491 with the domain mobiletyreshop.com.au. Is this the same account you are referring to above?

Are you in fact trying to access the Lead Flows tool? This tool comes with your instance of Marketing Free.

So that I can dig into this further could you please a) share any screenshots with me that display this error and b) see if this issue persists when you clear your browser's cache. 

Thank you!

0 Upvotes