CRM

Smiley_Nelson
Mitglied

Can't Access Microsoft 365 Calendar

lösung

I started Hubspot yesterday and I am using Microsoft 365 as a single user, with no network. I've gotten email to work, but when I try to make an appointment I get the following error: "This account (taxhelp@financial-harmony.com) is already connected to HubSpot as a team inbox, and can't be used for the Meetings tool."

How do I fix this?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
BukunmiOdetayo
Lösung
Stratege/Strategin | Partner

lösung

Hi @Smiley_Nelson,

You're welcome to HubSpot! Glad to have you onboard.

When connecting to an inbox in your HubSpot, you have the option of choosing either a team inbox or a personal inbox. A team inbox is available and accessible to every user in your HubSpot account, even though you are the only one right now. In addition, a team inbox is quite different from a personal inbox, and that is why you are seeing the error message. You are trying to use the team inbox (taxhelp@financialharmony.com) for your personal need, instead of your personal inbox (say nelson@financialharmony.com).

To fix this, you have two options:

1. Disconnect the taxhelp email from the team inbox and connect it to a personal inbox instead

2. Connect another email that is your personal email like nelson@financialharmony.com to your personal inbox in HubSpot

Generally, the team inbox is for the entire use of your HubSpot account while the personal inbox is for your own personal use in HubSpot. A team inbox is best for live chat/chat flow and other conversations. On the other hand, a personal inbox is best for creating personal meeting links, sending one-to-one and one-to-many emails, etc.

Any of those two options should help.

Bukunmi (Matt) Odetayo

Discuss Your Hubspot Needs

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
BukunmiOdetayo
Lösung

lösung

Hi @Smiley_Nelson,

You're welcome to HubSpot! Glad to have you onboard.

When connecting to an inbox in your HubSpot, you have the option of choosing either a team inbox or a personal inbox. A team inbox is available and accessible to every user in your HubSpot account, even though you are the only one right now. In addition, a team inbox is quite different from a personal inbox, and that is why you are seeing the error message. You are trying to use the team inbox (taxhelp@financialharmony.com) for your personal need, instead of your personal inbox (say nelson@financialharmony.com).

To fix this, you have two options:

1. Disconnect the taxhelp email from the team inbox and connect it to a personal inbox instead

2. Connect another email that is your personal email like nelson@financialharmony.com to your personal inbox in HubSpot

Generally, the team inbox is for the entire use of your HubSpot account while the personal inbox is for your own personal use in HubSpot. A team inbox is best for live chat/chat flow and other conversations. On the other hand, a personal inbox is best for creating personal meeting links, sending one-to-one and one-to-many emails, etc.

Any of those two options should help.

Bukunmi (Matt) Odetayo

Discuss Your Hubspot Needs

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Smiley_Nelson
Mitglied

lösung
Thank you, Bukunmi, I works just fine.
Ralph Nelson
0 Upvotes