CRM

artexnaman
メンバー

Can i use ticket for pre-sales issues?

解決

Hi everyone, 

We are a trading company exporting ecofriendly handicraft products from Vietnam to the world. I've done some searching but I can't really find the answer. That brought me here with the question: Can i use ticket for pre-sales issues?

We have 2 type of problems:

• Pre-sales problems (Prospects just ask some general questions)
  • Post-sales problems (After they use our products and services)

I clearly understand we can deal with post-sales problems by using hubspot tickets. But how about Pre-sales problems? When someone just ask for consultation. In this case, i think we shouldn't create deal because they are not ready for sales but marketing couldn't handle it as well. So I'm looking for some best practise suggestions to figure it out.

Hope that anyone can give some advice!

Thanks, 

0 いいね!
2件の承認済みベストアンサー
Bryantworks
解決策
キーアドバイザー | Diamond Partner

解決

Hey @artexnaman

It sounds like you could use a ticket, but in the case of a contact asking a question while I agree it's not quite ready for a sales motion, it is worthy of creating a followup task(s) to engage with this contact down the road.  Tickets can be associated with deals and contacts so you could feasibly use this for your presales questions.

Hope this helps!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

元の投稿で解決策を見る

joshua-paul
解決策
トップ投稿者 | Platinum Partner

解決

Hi @artexnaman , I like the way you are thinking abut this. The best practice is going to be somewhat business-specific in this case. 

Option #1) Are Questions Coming To An Individual?

If the prospect is asking questions to a specific sales rep with whom they have a relationship, then the pre-sales tracking will start with the sales rep.

The communication and response can be tracked on the contact's timeline and the status/follow-up can be tracked using the lead management framework you have set up in your CRM instance (lead status, tasks, etc.).

When You Would Use Tickets...

Depending how how complex the answer is, who else needs to be involved in getting the answer, or how granular you want your reporting on these type of inquires, you may set up a ticket pipeline where the sales rep would log the inquiry as a ticket.

When You Wouldn't Use Tickets...

If the answers are simple and transactional, only the rep is involved in the communication, and you don't need reporting on these type of inquires, then you don't need to use tickets.

Option #2) Are Questions Coming To A Group Inbox Or Form (or Bot)?

On the other hand, if these pre-sales questions are coming to a team inbox, like sales@xyzcompany.com, or form, then you'll want to set up that team inbox in HubSpot for that email address. When an inquiry comes in, the people in charge of answering the question will be noitifed and the conversation can be assigned to the right person. 

From there, you have two options:

1. When You Don't Need Tickets... If the process to answer pre-sales questions is simple, you can have your pre-sales team answer prospects directly in the inbox conversation and mark the conversation closed when the question is resolved.
  2. When You Need Tickets... If the process to answer a pre-sales question involved multiple people and multiple steps (possibly including follow-up activity and scheduling time), then you can automate the process to convert those inbox conversations into tickets on your pre-sales ticket pipeline.

I hope these solutions shines some light on your options. Feel free to respond with a little more context to narrow down the right path for you. Good luck! 

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
joshua-paul
解決策

解決

Hi @artexnaman , I like the way you are thinking abut this. The best practice is going to be somewhat business-specific in this case. 

Option #1) Are Questions Coming To An Individual?

If the prospect is asking questions to a specific sales rep with whom they have a relationship, then the pre-sales tracking will start with the sales rep.

The communication and response can be tracked on the contact's timeline and the status/follow-up can be tracked using the lead management framework you have set up in your CRM instance (lead status, tasks, etc.).

When You Would Use Tickets...

Depending how how complex the answer is, who else needs to be involved in getting the answer, or how granular you want your reporting on these type of inquires, you may set up a ticket pipeline where the sales rep would log the inquiry as a ticket.

When You Wouldn't Use Tickets...

If the answers are simple and transactional, only the rep is involved in the communication, and you don't need reporting on these type of inquires, then you don't need to use tickets.

Option #2) Are Questions Coming To A Group Inbox Or Form (or Bot)?

On the other hand, if these pre-sales questions are coming to a team inbox, like sales@xyzcompany.com, or form, then you'll want to set up that team inbox in HubSpot for that email address. When an inquiry comes in, the people in charge of answering the question will be noitifed and the conversation can be assigned to the right person. 

From there, you have two options:

1. When You Don't Need Tickets... If the process to answer pre-sales questions is simple, you can have your pre-sales team answer prospects directly in the inbox conversation and mark the conversation closed when the question is resolved.
  2. When You Need Tickets... If the process to answer a pre-sales question involved multiple people and multiple steps (possibly including follow-up activity and scheduling time), then you can automate the process to convert those inbox conversations into tickets on your pre-sales ticket pipeline.

I hope these solutions shines some light on your options. Feel free to respond with a little more context to narrow down the right path for you. Good luck! 

Bryantworks
解決策

解決

Hey @artexnaman

It sounds like you could use a ticket, but in the case of a contact asking a question while I agree it's not quite ready for a sales motion, it is worthy of creating a followup task(s) to engage with this contact down the road.  Tickets can be associated with deals and contacts so you could feasibly use this for your presales questions.

Hope this helps!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert