CRM

DZgliński
Participant

Can i retrieve data from google sheets or excel and put it to selected hubspot properties?

SOLVE

Hi Everyone,

I want to retrieve data from google sheets and then put pit inside selected company properties in HubSpot. Is it possible?

If yes, can i automatize it with workflow or in some other way? Zapier maybe?

If not with google sheets is it possible with excel files?

Best,
Dominik

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Can i retrieve data from google sheets or excel and put it to selected hubspot properties?

SOLVE

Hi @DZgliński,

Yes, this can be accomplished with Zapier, see here: https://zapier.com/apps/google-sheets/integrations/hubspot/4654/create-or-update-hubspot-contacts-fr...

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
ryan-cambium
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @DZgliński. You've probably found a workaround to this problem by now, but in case someone new comes by with a similar question, there's a better solution. 

My company recently released a "VLOOKUP for HubSpot" solution on the marketplace. It avoids Zapier, and allows you to easily look up values from a HubSpot record in a Google Sheet and bring back a value that you can write to another field. 

Hope that helps!

- Ryan

Cambium Apps

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @DZgliński,

Yes, this can be accomplished with Zapier, see here: https://zapier.com/apps/google-sheets/integrations/hubspot/4654/create-or-update-hubspot-contacts-fr...

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.