CRM

Markomagic

Can I use Hubspot for a private forum on my website?

Hi 

Totally new to Hubspot, but excited about the opportunity. We are a small recruitment company but with a large(ish) network of candidates. We'd love to use Hubspot to communicate opportunities with our network of candidates, can it do this?

• We use the candidate database in Hubspot to send out notifications to relevant candidates when we have new roles that would be relevant to them
  • Ideally, we also want to set up a private message network/forum on our website, where we (admin) can post new Client jobs and candidates can view the details and respond to us if they are interested, or recommend someone that would be. Ideally we'd create a login for this private network/forum, and restrict the messaging to being between candidate and Admin.

I know Hubspot has a communicator module, I'm totally new to the whole product suite, just getting my head around it. Would it be suitable?

Thanks

Mark

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
louischausse
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner

You could build this with HubSpot CMS Hub Entreprise using the Membership functionality!

Don't forget to mark my reply as a solution if you are satisfied. If not, do not hesitate to ask me anything!

Louis Chaussé from Auxilio HubSpot Solutions Partner Signature
Louis Chaussé from Auxilio HubSpot Solutions Partner Meeting link
JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @Markomagic,

Thanks for reaching out.
I want to tag in some subject matter experts to see if they have any suggestions.
Hi @willsmith @Kim_HM @louischausse, do you have any thoughts on this?

Thanks!
Jess  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes