CRM

AmyKlein

Can I share specific contacts or deals with another hubspot user?

SOLVE

I am in mortgage, and I work with a number of realtors and want to be able share a specific contact or deal with a another Hubspot user without giving them access to my entire database or tasks etc. Is this possible?

1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @AmyKlein great question.

Currently the best way to share a contact record and it's details with a third-party, without granting them account access, is through a contact export. 

This article walks through how you can export property information for your contacts, companies, and...

Please note:  at this time, it is not possible to export or share Notes on a contact record with a third party. They will need account access.

You might also whent to check out HubSpot's Roles & User Permissions Guide for further clarity on how you can restrict views and access on your account.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @AmyKlein great question.

Currently the best way to share a contact record and it's details with a third-party, without granting them account access, is through a contact export. 

This article walks through how you can export property information for your contacts, companies, and...

Please note:  at this time, it is not possible to export or share Notes on a contact record with a third party. They will need account access.

You might also whent to check out HubSpot's Roles & User Permissions Guide for further clarity on how you can restrict views and access on your account.

Hope this helps!

GASR
Participant

SOLVE

Hi 

we can share contacts through the contacts tab, however it only works if a user is in the same primary team. If the user is in the additional team then the shared filter wont appear in their list (even if you select share with secondary team)

is there any way around this?

0 Upvotes
Yannick_Schmidt
Participant

SOLVE

I was wondering if this is still the best option for sharing contact information with third parties?

Thank you!