CRM

mireartdesign
参加者

Can I send email from a Deal or to contact list ?

解決

I would like send a email with a contact list that is in the deals.  

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
nicolebrenner
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

@leveris @mireartdesign

Update: You can send emails to contacts from a company and a deal record. 

If you navigate to a company or a deal that has an assocaited contact, and select "email" from the top left of the contact record, you'll be able to email contacts on an indiviadual basis (not bulk enroll). 

test_-_sales_user.png

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
6件の返信
leveris
参加者

解決

I would agree with Mireartdesign.

The ability to email a contact directly from the deal page would save so much time.

0 いいね!
nicolebrenner
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

@leveris @mireartdesign

Update: You can send emails to contacts from a company and a deal record. 

If you navigate to a company or a deal that has an assocaited contact, and select "email" from the top left of the contact record, you'll be able to email contacts on an indiviadual basis (not bulk enroll). 

test_-_sales_user.png

0 いいね!
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @mireartdesign, and welcome to the community! Emails sent through the HubSpot CRM can only be set to one contact at a time, and can only be sent through the individual contact record, not the company or deal records. For more information about how to send an email through the CRM, please check out our Knowledge Base. Thanks! 

MFlaherty9
メンバー

解決

Nicole,   I have a list of 300 contacts that I imported into hubspot.  I created a custom email that inserts the first name of the contact and company name into the email.  I then connected the list to the workflow with the customer email.   But I cannot figure out how to actually use the workflow to send the email to the entire list?  Is there a video I could watch and/or someone I can share a screen with over a google meet call to learn how to do this please?   I need to get this done and am frustrated.  Thank you in advance for any help you might provide.  Michael   Michael.flaherty@silverbean.com

0 いいね!
kvlschaefer
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @MFlaherty9,

Thanks for reaching out! I apologize for any frustration this may be causing.

I would recommend calling HubSpot Technical Support to get on a screen share as support is included in your subscription. They will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this.

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
mireartdesign
参加者

解決

Hi nicolebrenner, 

Thanks for your answer. But that is a limitation for HubSpot CRM free and Marketing Start? Can I do that with a HubSpot Pro?

Tks a lot

Mirelys Estevanot