Olá! Nós temos uma Comunidade em Português!

Can I rename the "Companies" menu tab?

resolver
cla
Berater

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita

Soluções aceitas
Anonymous

Hey @cla this isn't possible. The HubSpot navigation and tool / app names are not customizeable. 

6 Respostas 6
Anonymous

Hey @cla I think the Community will need some further detail/context to be able to fully answer your question.

Could you elaborate on what you mean by "Can I rename the "Companies" menu tab?". What is your goal/use case here, and what part of the HubSpot tool are you referring to specifically?

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
cla
Berater

Hi 

Yes, sure.

I mean in the Menu bar at the top beside "Contacts" and "Deals" in the Sales tool. 

Regards

Charlotte

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
Anonymous

Hey @cla this isn't possible. The HubSpot navigation and tool / app names are not customizeable. 

Highlighted
cla
Berater

Oh... to bad. Thank you for letting me know!

Neues Mitglied

Yeah, this needs to be changed asap. This should have been added as a feature long ago.

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
New Contributor | Gold Partner

I have a variation on this request that I think will offer a use-case/context with a bit more clarity. 

I work for a HubSpot consulting firm and we have a B2C Ecommerce client that specializes in making and fitting suits. A big part of their business is wedding parties, and we wanted to update "Companies" in the CRM to "Wedding Parties" so that each wedding party member could have their own contact record and deal but still be included in properties for the "Wedding Party", like Wedding Date.

I realize that we don't have to be able to change the name of the category to be able to use it this way, but we now have to add an additional roadblock for their salespeople when we train them to look at "Companies" and think "Wedding Party".

Being able to customize to that extent would make things a lot easier in the long-run!