CRM

WKaszta
Miembro

Can I have different company logos for different meeting links?

resolver

My branding kit contains the main logo of the company that is automatically sourced and put as the header logo on the scheduling sites for our meetings. However, now we also have a subbrand (with a different logo) and I want one meeting link to have this specific logo as the header on the scheduling page. 

I've added the logo of the subbrand to the brand kit but how do I make it appear also on one specific scheduling page?

My desired outcome is:
- most of the scheduling pages have the main company logo in the header
- one scheduling page has the subbrand logo in the header

Thanks!

1 Soluciones aceptada
MiaSrebrnjak
Solución
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hi @WKaszta

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

The meeting page will automatically pull in the default logo from the brand kit settings. It's currently not possible to switch the logos in Meetings, except if you're working with Business Units, which are available as an add-on to Marketing Hub Enterprise. 

Screenshot 2023-03-15 at 12.56.30.png

A workaround you could consider: it's possible to remove the company logo from the meetings page.* You could then upload the company logos as avatars for specific meetings pages: Edit meeting link > Scheduling > Additional settings. If you'd like to remove the company logo from meeting pages, please reach out to our support team. Thanks!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

*Edit: 

There isn't a way to remove the company logo strictly from the meetings link without removing it from the brand settings also. If you're okay with deleting the logo in other places it might be used, please reach out to Support: they can delete it from your brand settings (this cannot be done in-app). Alternatively, if you want to simply change the logo, you can do that in your brand settings.

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

4 Respuestas 4
WKaszta
Miembro

resolver

Thanks for the help, Mia!

MiaSrebrnjak

resolver

Sure, thank you for accepting my answer as a solution! 🙂 

Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

0 Me gusta
MiaSrebrnjak
Solución

resolver

Hi @WKaszta

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

The meeting page will automatically pull in the default logo from the brand kit settings. It's currently not possible to switch the logos in Meetings, except if you're working with Business Units, which are available as an add-on to Marketing Hub Enterprise. 

Screenshot 2023-03-15 at 12.56.30.png

A workaround you could consider: it's possible to remove the company logo from the meetings page.* You could then upload the company logos as avatars for specific meetings pages: Edit meeting link > Scheduling > Additional settings. If you'd like to remove the company logo from meeting pages, please reach out to our support team. Thanks!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

*Edit: 

There isn't a way to remove the company logo strictly from the meetings link without removing it from the brand settings also. If you're okay with deleting the logo in other places it might be used, please reach out to Support: they can delete it from your brand settings (this cannot be done in-app). Alternatively, if you want to simply change the logo, you can do that in your brand settings.

ErolY
Participante | Partner
Participante | Partner

resolver

Hi @MiaSrebrnjak , would you know if there are any plans to have the option to remove the logo from the meeting calendar completely? It just takes away too much space (20% of Iframe).

Thank you!
Cheers,
Erol

0 Me gusta