CRM

Mikesss27

Can I export meeting schedule?

SOLVE

Hi, 

I would like my team to report me on weekly bases on the visits that they made to clients. Currently, in companies profile section you can log activity like meeting (or call or email).  I don't think any export file option like excel is available so I tried to find other solution. 

I think there is a way to do it in the general company tab where you can use filters. I would need to have a filter that will search by specific log like meeting and then be able to fitler out the date 'from' and 'to'... Is such feature available ? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

>>"Can I export meeting schedule?"
Not directly from HubSpot.

HubSpot Meeting events aren't stored on a HubSpot 'calendar' per se. They're stored on your connected calendar -- i.e., Gmail or Outlook.

You may export calendar events directly from Gmail or Outlook.
- see Export your Google calendar

- see Outlook - Export calendar information

You may also build a variety of Sales Activity Reports directly in HubSpot that show the number of meetings, calls, emails, etc. by each teammate.
- see Report on team productivity

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

>>"Can I export meeting schedule?"
Not directly from HubSpot.

HubSpot Meeting events aren't stored on a HubSpot 'calendar' per se. They're stored on your connected calendar -- i.e., Gmail or Outlook.

You may export calendar events directly from Gmail or Outlook.
- see Export your Google calendar

- see Outlook - Export calendar information

You may also build a variety of Sales Activity Reports directly in HubSpot that show the number of meetings, calls, emails, etc. by each teammate.
- see Report on team productivity

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes