CRM

GardenRooms

Can I display the buyer address in a Quote?

SOLVE

I want to add in the Buyer's Address (already in the Contact record) into the Quote.

Doesn't appear to be an option. Only defaults to name and email.

Is there a workaround?QuoteQ.png

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
AlmaAyala
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @GardenRooms!

The default Buyer Information in a quote for a contact is the name and email, and for companies is the name and address. 

If you add the company the contact is associated to, the address you have in the CRM should be pulled into the quote. You can also create a company record for the contact when adding the buyer information to the quote. 

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

DianaGomez
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Jenny26 thank you for the screenshot. 

I dove straight into this one on my side and found the following:

• We cannot add in properties via the editor of a quote.
  • These can be added via the quote template within the design manager.
  • We can source the template html via the steps here: https://www.loom.com/share/15cf4cc8a01147cbbce1fa8ef9c2bc85
  • This html based template will need to be edited by your developer.

If you do not have a developer to contact right now - you can see a list of our HS savvy developers here! 🙂 They are certified by us and have experience working with the tools. They will be your best resource to use to reach your end goal.

Kindest regards,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9
Strumdrum
Participant

SOLVE

Hi GardenRooms,

I've found a great solution! You can edit the quote template and find a template where the comments section is at the top. I believe I used the "modern" template. You can then customize what appears on every quote and add the customer information including name, email, and address. See attached screenshot. Then you just make sure the "buyer contacts" section is hidden since you've already included that information in the comments section. Now every time you use that template the customer information will automatically be pulled and put at the top of the comments section.Screenshot 2023-08-30 012248.png

Jenny26
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @GardenRooms ,

Unfortunately, it's not currently possible with customization. I hired a developer to create a custom quote template for my organization so that we could choose the buyer contact addresses instead of the company address. 

If you're interested, here's the company we hired - Dawn was the developer:

https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/19872220/marketplace/solutions/primocoding-com 

0 Upvotes
Strumdrum
Participant

SOLVE

The best way I've found to do this is to make a snippet with personalization tokens for the contact address. Then you can just quickly insert it into the quote in the "comments to buyer" section. I hope this helps.

0 Upvotes
Jenny26
Top Contributor

SOLVE

In many instances for us, the company address is different than the contact's address. We would like contact's address in the quote instead of the company address. Is that possible?

DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Jenny26 hope you are doing well!

Using the regular quote templates, it is not going to be possible. You might want to try a custom template in this case.  Here are the steps and requirements to use this option. 

Hope this helps, 

Diana

¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

0 Upvotes
Jenny26
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Thank you for your reply! 

Unfortunately, unless I'm just not seeing it, the option to add the buyer contact address is not there. I can add the buyer contact email, buyer contact phone, buyer contact name, and buyer contact job title but not buyer contact address. The only address we can add is the buyer company address.  

I am an enterprise user. 

2022-10-04_14-50-22.png

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Jenny26 thank you for the screenshot. 

I dove straight into this one on my side and found the following:

• We cannot add in properties via the editor of a quote.
  • These can be added via the quote template within the design manager.
  • We can source the template html via the steps here: https://www.loom.com/share/15cf4cc8a01147cbbce1fa8ef9c2bc85
  • This html based template will need to be edited by your developer.

If you do not have a developer to contact right now - you can see a list of our HS savvy developers here! 🙂 They are certified by us and have experience working with the tools. They will be your best resource to use to reach your end goal.

Kindest regards,

Diana

Jenny26
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Thank you so much! I was wondering if it could be done at the code level but didn't ask. I appreciate it!

AlmaAyala
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @GardenRooms!

The default Buyer Information in a quote for a contact is the name and email, and for companies is the name and address. 

If you add the company the contact is associated to, the address you have in the CRM should be pulled into the quote. You can also create a company record for the contact when adding the buyer information to the quote. 

Hope this helps!