CRM

Smuli
参加者

Can I disable automatic contact lifecycle sync to "opportunity" when a deal is created in the CRM?

解決

Hello, 

Can I disable automatic contact lifecycle sync to "opportunity" when a deal is created in the CRM?

I'd like to automate deal creation in the CRM from MQL's & have our sales reps' qualify /disqualify those automatically created deals there.

However, then the contact database is out of sync completely. 

Is there a way to disable that automatic sync? 

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
willsmith
解決策
キーアドバイザー | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @Smuli 

Yes, you can in Settings. To do this:

1. Go to the Settings Menu by clicking the gear icon (top right in the main navigation)

2. In the left side menu, click Sales then click Deals

3. Toggle the setting Sync lifecycle stages to associated contacts and companies to OFF.

Settings.png

I hope this helps. If it does, please mark it as a solution to help the rest of the community. Thank you!

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
willsmith
解決策

解決

Hi @Smuli 

Yes, you can in Settings. To do this:

1. Go to the Settings Menu by clicking the gear icon (top right in the main navigation)

2. In the left side menu, click Sales then click Deals

3. Toggle the setting Sync lifecycle stages to associated contacts and companies to OFF.

Settings.png

I hope this helps. If it does, please mark it as a solution to help the rest of the community. Thank you!

Smuli
参加者

解決

Hi Will, 

And thank you! This helped. Basically I worked around it with workflows; I do want to automatically update company & contact lifecycle stages according to the stage where the deal(s) are in, however I don't want the deal creation stage yet being one of these. 

This helped. And as a side note (since I had to check your company), I am Pitt alumni myself 🙂 

0 いいね!