Can I copy Line Items from one deal to another?

widewail_adam

I have a workflow that is creating a new deal in another pipeline based on the state of an existing deal. I see options to copy most items over to the new deal except Line Items. Is it possible to copy Line Items from one deal to another?

4 Replies 4
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager

Hi @widewail_adam 

Thank you for reaching out. 

This is not possible at this stage to copy line items but I want to tag some of our experts to see if they encountered this issue before or if they could think of a workaround - @Josh @Daniel_Bleich @ndwilliams3 any thoughts to share with @widewail_adam on this? 

Thank you

Best, 

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
jenniferfuqua
Participant

Is there anything that can be done to make the process of adding products faster? Currently, I am setting up new deals for the year and having to click on it 12 times and then add the Start Date. Pretty time consuming and mind numbing. WIsh I could clone or bulk edit or something...any ideas or tricks (workarounds)?

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager

Hi @jenniferfuqua 

This is not possible at this stage within HubSpot, I'd recommend upvoting this Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. It is currently being examined by the Product Team and should help your end goal - You can also subscribe to the idea (Options > Subscribe) to get notified if the status changes. 

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

suziedugger
Participant | Diamond Partner

Hi @widewail_adam @TiphaineCuisset, I have the same thought but would like line items to copy over to other objects. I've submitted my idea here if you wanted to upvote. https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Copy-Product-Information/idi-p/380442