CRM

Smoot328
Participante

Can I change property groups that appear on contact and deal detail pages?

resolver

Is it possible to add/remove Property groups from the contact/company/deal detail pages?

1 Solução aceita
jennysowyrda
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @Smoot328,

Are you referring to the boxes that show up along the left hand side? Or the property groups when you are searching for a specific property within the record? 

For the boxes along the left hand side, you can reorder them but you can't remove them. 

For the contact property groups that populate, you can't choose which ones appear; you can collapse them to hide the fields listed, but the header will always remain.

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
3 Respostas 3
MeganReid
Participante

resolver

I looked into this after I had spent a ton of time creating new contact property groups, that I assumed would be able to be collapsible sections on the contact record. I reached out to Hubspot Support who informed me that all new properties created, regardless of group, would be added to a contact's About Section. Seems like it would be a huge asset to allow the organization seen in the group settings to be visible on the contract record in the same fashion. Very disappointing. 

jennysowyrda
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @Smoot328,

Are you referring to the boxes that show up along the left hand side? Or the property groups when you are searching for a specific property within the record? 

For the boxes along the left hand side, you can reorder them but you can't remove them. 

For the contact property groups that populate, you can't choose which ones appear; you can collapse them to hide the fields listed, but the header will always remain.

0 Avaliação positiva
Smoot328
Participante

resolver

Yes! The boxes that show up on the left side is what I am referring to. I understand you can change the order they appear and toggle them to display the properties below the header. 

However, you answered my question. It isn't possible to add custom headers to display. 

Thanks

0 Avaliação positiva